NO FUNDS, NO FOUNDRY
In 2019, the organization Quartier Éphémère aims to make a historical transaction by acquiring the Darling Foundry's main building from the City of Montreal. In order to do so, a crowdfunding campaign was set from July 10 to September 04, 2019. On the Indiegogo platform, 257 contributors have given a total amount of $80,572 which represents 115% of the initial goal.
The team of the Darling Foundry warmly thanks all the donors who participate in sustaining a symbol of Montreal's industrial heritage and a landmark venue for contemporary visual arts. Thank you also to all our partners who contributed to the success of this campaign: Atelier du Bronze d'Inverness, Compagnie & Cie, the restaurant Le Serpent, Atelier Photosynthèse, Martin Schop Encadrement and Diapason. Thank you to our artists who generously offered their inspiring artworks: Nadia Myre, Yann Pocreau, Karen Kraven, Celia Perrin Sidarous, Aude Moreau.
It is not too late to bring your own contribution! At all times, you can:
• send a cheque to the order of Quartier Éphémère, centre d’art visuels, at 745 Ottawa Street, Montreal, H3C 1R8
• make an online donation via our Website: https://fonderiedarling.org/en/donateonline.html
• make a donation by PayPal to the administrative direction at : firstname.lastname@example.org
• acquire a work of art from the Darling Foundry's collection (list of works available upon request, by phone at 514-392-1554)
• become a member of the organization Quartier Éphémère, online or by phone at 514-392-1554